Effective as of February 2, 2012
Your Privacy and the Security of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us
- What information Addiction Foods gathers from users of our Websites.
- How Addiction Foods uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Addiction Foods uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Addiction Foods may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Addiction Foods takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Addiction Foods will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Addiction Foods and have that information corrected, restrict Addiction's use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
The Type of Information our Websites and Stores Collect About You
Addiction Foods collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Website. We receive and store information you enter on our Website or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register with our Website, sign-in, search, add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Addiction's customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and personal shopping and product preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address, phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal information about your background and experience.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Website. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information.
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Addiction Foods where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Addiction Foods with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites uses or shares your information. Addiction Foods collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. Addiction Foods or Addiction's authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Website. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Addiction Foods, or one of Addiction's authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Website for Addiction's internal analysis.
- Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart or use other special features offered on our site, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- Store Transactions. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or sign-up in our stores to receive our marketing materials or apply for a job.
Our Security Practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal information for Addiction Foods business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Addiction Foods policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Addiction Foods cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
What are Cookies and How Does our Websites Use Them?
Links to Third Party Sites and Websites Containing our Websites Branding
You have choices when it comes to how Addiction Foods uses your personal information. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com.
Our Website are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States visitors.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
Our Website is Not for Use by Children
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Website in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Addiction Foods. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, and Addiction Foods becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
If for any reason you're not quite comfortable shopping online at our website, please feel free to place your order with us by email or by telephone which are listed in the section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below. Our Customer Service representative is available from Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) from 9am to 6pm and will be happy to assist you.
Marketing and Advertising
AddicitionFoods.com uses the AdRoll and Google advertising networks to collect visitor data on our site and then serve targeted display ads to you on other sites. Our partners use technology such as cookies and web beacons to collect this data.
How do I contact you?
Headquarters North America
Addiction Foods LLC
20844 72nd Ave S.
Kent, WA 98032
(206) 618 9309